Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point

On Tuesday, my Mom had the day off so we decided to go to the Tulip Festival. It was just my mom, dad, me and the boys. I have always wanted to go. It was beautiful! This is my first time touring the gardens, and in Spring. A couple years ago, during the summer, I worked at Thanksgiving Point helping with weddings as a Fairy Godmother, but the tulips were not around then. My parents wanted to take lots of pictures of flowers they liked to make plans for some of their gardens. I am just going to include some of my favorite flower pictures in with pictures of us.




I am not a photographer in any way and I would love have some friends who are come and take pics for me. Maybe next year! So this is my lame attempt :)

Zac can be VERY stubborn like any child his age. Just because I wanted him to smile of course he was not going to. But still I like the effect... very good glare :)

Papi was tickling him and got a good smile :)




I love these peach-ish ones! It reminds me of those yummy Big Stick Popsicles we had as kids.


The boys loved feeding these fish! They were huge! They would try and swim over each other to get the food-the fish not the boys.



Looking at the geese




















Zac LOVED this door. There is a dark archway covered in vines on one side and a "secret garden" on the other side. He could just open and close and run through this door all day!


(This is my hair with no product and hardly any styling-just blown dry.)

Again, couldn't get a good smile


Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us with you! It was a really fun time!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I don't have kiddies of my own and could have gone with! This looks like the boys had a great time. Especially since dad will be busier now, I am glad that they have had time to become friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off .... LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh sooooo cute on you!!! Secondly, those flowers were awesome weren't they? Let's get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!