Thursday, May 6, 2010

My First Jazz Game

Jon and I went the Jazz vs Nuggets game 6 last week. It was my second time attending a live pro sports game. My first one was back when I was in YW, living in Colorado. The YW went to a Rockies game on a rainy night sitting in "the rock pile". Even though they over played the song, I Can See Clearly Now, I was such a fun night! Hot chocolate, personal baseball cards, plastic ponchos and friends, that is a ball game to me!

We barely made to the Jazz game for tip off. It was a great game and we WON! Now, on to the Lakers. Although, I very much enjoyed going with Jon, I'm sure he would have had so much more fun with a guy friend to get into the game more and yell and cheer more and talk about all the great plays after.  But, I enjoyed relaxing, no kids, and eating my food in "peace".

Anyway, we bought our tickets that morning. Jon has been feeling the drought of no cable when it comes to missing ball games. He wanted to go to the SkyBox in SLC and watch it. But that would not be enjoyable (for me at least) so I suggested just getting tickets to the game. 

We were on the LAST row!


In the upper right, you can see the opening of the Box seats right behind us, with the yummy smelling food wafting my way! :)


A view from our seats:


It was a fun enjoyable time! I was pretty tired from the day and I was starting to get sick, so Jon isn't convinced I enjoyed myself.  But it was great! Thanks for going with me, Hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!