Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Hair Color!

I colored my hair a couple weeks ago!  I had been wanting to do this for about a year now, but not knowing exactly how to execute it. Also, worrying about what people would think about me. After deliberating for quite a while I just did it! And I love it! I just wish it would last longer. They are extension. If they weren't so expensive and high maintenance, I would probably keep this up for a year or so.

Also, I have been feeling VERY un-photogenic lately! And it has been hard to get a good pic of the color with the right lighting. And Jon has been so busy lately that he can't help me. He's been out of town 3 nights this week!




Hahaha, I love Max's stubborn face here! One of his favorite things is to do opposite of what you ask





6 comments:

  1. You look great! You always do. I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I LOOOOVE your hair!! I wish I had your hair to pull it off!! I LOVE purple too! It's my absolute favorite color! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad you did it! I think it looks great. hey what are you guys doing this week? want to come play? call me if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your hair...very fun! And Max's cute little face in these pics...super cute. Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you GO GIRL! Loving the hair! one HOT momma!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!