Jess, you have the cutest family. SO cute! Wish our boys were able to play together. We just found out we're having our first girl come summer. All I know is boy, so it will be a fun and interesting change. SO nice to see your beautiful family!
This is my online journal so to speak. I sometimes talk about whats on my mind. I comment on what I like, fun things we do and changes that life brings. This is how I document our comings and goings, events and pictures. It is my alternative to scrapbooking. A lot of it can get long winded, but hey that is how I tell stories, and this is for me and my family. (Please forgive my many grammatical errors! I don't take the time to edit-you'd never know I was an English Major, Editing Minor! :P)
SO CUTE! what days do you do day care again?
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Glad you're on blogger now, it's definitely easier to keep track with the feeds.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, you got some good smiles out of the kids.
ReplyDeleteThe photographer was great! Ironically, she happened to be the same one who did Jon's family pics and my family pics early this summer.
ReplyDeleteCute Pics!!! I hope you know that I am dying to take pics of your kids. Next time you come to St. G we are doing it. Wow! I am bossy ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYour family is soooooo cute!!! How are you doing?
ReplyDeleteJess, you have the cutest family. SO cute! Wish our boys were able to play together. We just found out we're having our first girl come summer. All I know is boy, so it will be a fun and interesting change. SO nice to see your beautiful family!
ReplyDelete