We went to Midway Utah. This is where we went on our Honeymoon. Six years ago we stayed at the Homestead Resort. Then 2 years ago we went to Midway again and stayed at the Zermatt Resort and went snowmobiling. This this year we went and stayed at The Inn on the Creek-a nice Bed and Breakfast. There are 8 rooms in the main building and I think we got the best room. It was huge! And it had a huge bed. I think it was a California king. I got pictures of the room when we first got there...but I had to clear the memory card..and forgot to take more til we were about to leave...so the room is not made.
Gas fireplace, private balcony
This room is between the bedroom and the bathroom. Jon is walking out of the large bathroom. It had another sink, a shower, and a huge jetted tub!
The front
Up the street to the condos
A view from the meandering street up to the Inn. The morning after a foggy cold night.
A huge icicle!!
The first night we went and had dinner at the Blue Boar Inn, another Inn in Midway. It is a very nice European themed building. It was fine dining. The food was sooo good! We ordered good soups for the first course, corn chowder and french onion. Then I got filet minon-I have never had steak that tender and cooked that perfectly to my request. And Jon got roasted pheasant with chestnuts. And the french green beans was great too. The food was fantastic!! And I dare say worth the $110 bill!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!