Jon started his new job yesterday, and things went great. They had a brand new 24" IMAC ready and waiting for him, with new software, and even an extra monitor for big projects. They haven't done anything with what they want Jon to do. So he has quite a project ahead. But he does great starting up things like this. And it will be easy to see quick results. He is happy and things are good. The commute wasn't "too bad". I think he is being optimistic-I am just going to take his lead on this :). And he will probably start carpooling next week.
I also had a new thing yesterday . . . Three words: Locks of Love
Before:
(polygamist hair as my sister calls it ;)And . . . . .
After:

The back:

Sorry if this grosses you out . . .

That is just over 12" gone!! I mailed it in today!
I also have highlights and will be adding more golden and caramel colors as the summer comes.
What do you think? Do ya like it?!
Jessica!!! You look SOOOO cute!!!! I love your hair!! I didn't think you had polygamist hair before! I absolutely love your new cut!!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow- your hair looks so good! I love it, where did you get it done? Shirlene
ReplyDeletewow that's short! i can't wait to see it in person. i've been debating cutting mine but i think my face is too chubby for it. the easter pictures are cute!
ReplyDeleteBwah-haha. Polygamist hair. That cracks me up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new cut!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Did you ask her for her opinion before getting it styled? It's actually not as short as I was thinking for some strange reason...I don't know what I was expecting. I'm glad Jon can carpool, that will save a lot on gas money.
ReplyDeleteYou look like one hot mama! You know I LOVE short hair, so I think it's fantastic. It makes you look so sophisticated.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and SEXY! You look like a WOMAN!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!! Isn't having your hair done the BEST? :) You look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL! I LOVE IT! Way to go! It looks fab on you. I bet it feels GREAT! How fun...
ReplyDelete