Monday, May 18, 2009

More Jumbo Clothes Pins

This year, with my Reunion trip and reconnecting to my life after I finishing babysitting, Mother's Day really sneaked? (how about snuck.. but that isn't a word is it?..sneaked just sounds off...) sneaked up on me.

I didn't get a package out til the Tuesday after. So I wanted to wait to post this until after the package arrived.

I also made the jumbo clothes pins for my moms.


These are what the backs look like.


This one is double-sided. The back side is designed upside down so it can hold a music book open while playing the piano.


The backs

These were a lot more time consuming than I anticipated, but they were fun to make. I especially like the mirror birds.

3 comments:

  1. These clothespins are so clever- I've never seen them before. Do you make the clothespins, or buy them somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought them. I couldn't find them in any of the stores around here so I had to order them online.

    http://store.scrapbook.com/ci-16321.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey did you ever put in an order for me?? They are just the cutest things I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!