wow I am so impressed with all of your projects! i'm in the nesting mode now but i'm so tired and huge to do anything really big. it's pain. hopefully soon though.
This is my online journal so to speak. I sometimes talk about whats on my mind. I comment on what I like, fun things we do and changes that life brings. This is how I document our comings and goings, events and pictures. It is my alternative to scrapbooking. A lot of it can get long winded, but hey that is how I tell stories, and this is for me and my family. (Please forgive my many grammatical errors! I don't take the time to edit-you'd never know I was an English Major, Editing Minor! :P)
wow I am so impressed with all of your projects! i'm in the nesting mode now but i'm so tired and huge to do anything really big. it's pain. hopefully soon though.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see the video of Dave getting his call. Brazil, WOW. What an experience.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at your "friends" list, and saw the Nemelka name. Any relation to Dick Nemelka? Just curious. Will keep up on this blog.
Wayne and Bev Cooke.