Sunday, October 4, 2009

Little Sewing Projects

I saw these at the Swiss Days and I thought they were so cute! So I looked online and found the supplies needed to make them. They are pretty quick and easy. And they make it easier for me to lock my car with 2 kids in tow and unlock it when coming back with 2 kids in tow.

I made 2 others with different fabric, but somehow the picture got lost. So I will have to make them again. These are what I am giving for my "Craft it Forward". So that's Emily, Callie and Radene. I already gave Emily hers when she had her 3rd baby a few weeks ago. How are you doing by the way?!


Then I also made these 2 little boy receiving blankets for my friend. She had her first boy after 2 girls. It was fun and easy to make these.


And I made this Ikea pillow case for Rachel. It was really simple too-after I figured out how the pattern measurements were wrong, that is :)

I like this fabric so much I am going to incorporate it into my house too! It looks like it belongs on my couch :D


I love making simple, quick things. It makes me feel so accomplished!

2 comments:

  1. I WANT ONE!?! Pretty please? When did you become so creative!? Acutally, you have always been creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love mine. I'm doing ok, the girls are going through some tough adjustments but we're surviving.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!