Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Night

Halloween was on a Saturday, so it was a little tricky to know when to start trick-or-treating. When was too early? The first people to our door came at 6p. I would have liked to gone at 3 or 4...but is that acceptable??

We had Dan, Amy and Jack over for Halloween. It was fun to see them again, without several months passing first ;) We ate pizza and got ready to hit the streets. . . or street (singular).


Max had fallen asleep in the car at 4:45p. I was able to transfer him to his crib where he slept for another hour or so. When I woke him to eat dinner he was grumpy but still ate-a miracle. He was still grumpy when getting his costume on. But when he realized he was going to get candy his mood slowly changed.


The finished product: Marvel's Batman and Robin



I love how the cape came out


This was Max's first year to understand trick-or-treating. He was in a great mood once we went to a few houses and got some candy. It was pretty cute. He has been doing so good with his speech lately-picking more approximations (which are words/sounds he says that mean an actual word), and pronouncing things better. He tried to say trick or treat. I love that he tried it at each house-it was so cute. And as long as the person at the door held the bowl out Max kept taking a treat.

The little superheros


We checked out the loot and unloaded, our bowl of candy, got the kids ready for bed, then we watched "Cloverfield". It was a fun, low-key night-that how I like em'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!