Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mobile Uploads

as Facebook calls them. Random pictures from my phone:

While driving to CA back in July, when we were in South Utah County there were graffitied train cars, and one of them said "Munk" and then when we stopped at a gas station outside of Vegas, "Munk" was all graffitied on the gas pump-weird.



Zac the ladies man (he really plays with girls sooo well). These little girls are from his preschool class last year. This was a water party over the summer at his teachers house.


Way cute houses on the way to the Oquirrh Mt Temple.




Just playing outside during the summer. We love to take naps on the grass under the umbrella.



Trying on a dress at Platos. I wanted to see what Jon thought. Cute dress, but it was too short.



Suprise Jon, I bought a ceiling fan!


My best knife broke!! :( Jon's oldest sister gave us the second knife set that they got for their wedding. Since we didn't get any. It is still the only set we have. It didn't have a chopping knife. So when I got into cooking a few years ago, Jon bought this one for me for Christmas a 3 years ago. It was my favorite! Everytime I make dinner I miss it!! We need new knives so bad!
I took the picture because I was so shocked. I pulled it out of the knife block and the blade just stayed in it :(



Jon rearranged our bedroom, and our night stands won't fit next to the bed. Now I have to lean half way out to reach it. These shelves are what I want now.


Cute hat I saw at the Mall. Haha, love his expression



Daddy look alike. I met Rachel for lunch at Jimmy John's and this guy came in. (The one on the left) If you notice his shirt it is a SkullCandy shirt. Bright red. Jon has a bright orange one just like it, see here. So this guy came in and Max kept saying, "DaYe, DaYe, DaYe". It was so funny! He thought this guy was Jon. His hair was about the same color as Jon's and the cut looked similar from the back.



This is for Michael, my father-in-law; the maple syrup purest! Maybe now that you live in WI you can get a bottle for less than $75.00!!! (Found at a local Whole Foods store.)



A few weeks ago we went on a fun date. We went and ate Thai food, and headed to a local music venue to listen to some Indie bands. It was a fun time. There were 4 groups/performers. I like 2 of the 4. We didn't get home til Midnight. It was interesting to go do something more "young" or it felt young to be there.
One of the bands

I participate in a carpool for Zac's preschool, and this particular day we had an extra one. It was weird to see 5 kids in the car!



Last night, we went on a date and got some burgers, and then hung out at Starbucks for awhile. There was a miscommunication so I got 2 gingerbread steamers. I love this drink during the holiday. Since we were there a while, I drank my first one and half the second one. I was feeling pretty guilty about the calories. And energized to be out of the house with no kids. So I suggested we hike the Y. There was snow! Contrary to my general sentiment. It got me more excited. It was fun.

(I am really trying to embrace the snow and not curse it. And it seems to be working out. It helps that Mother Nature is easing me in, and not dumping yet. It am really getting excited for Christmas . . .and the snow!)


The night lights from the trail

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!