Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Boys' First Play

The morning after I got back from my trip. I had planned to go with some friends to a local play, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie". I completely forgot when my friend call to see where we were! I was able to get out the door in time to make it to the play. The boys thought it was great. Zac got to sit next to his friend Ben, and loved every minute. But he was confused about why it was called "a play". He kept saying, but we aren't playing. Funny kid. I was able to explain what "a play" was, and he understood. Max pretty much liked eating the treats, but also thought the mouse was funny.

The set was oversize to make the 6 ft something actor, look like a little boy. It was pretty effective. I would totally take the boys to something like this again! Thanks for the invite Heather!

(Notice Max's lack of shoes? We are still struggling to keep
him in shoes. I think he has high arches and narrow feet so shoes don't fit
him right, and feel uncomfortable for him :P)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!