Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas Morning:





Max kept changing what he asked Santa for. He saw 2 of them this year. At first he said a Hanny Manny and then he asked the SkullCandy Santa for a camera.



Action shot! I love these little pop guns. Rachel and I had some when we were little.



Getting excited while the presents are being sorted



This year we each took one of the boys to find a present for their brother and other parent. It was kind of a trick to get them to decided. I don't know how it when with Max. But Zac didn't want to get Max anything that he himself would want. I didn't quiet get that. So it took a while to explain the best way to pick a present for Max.

This year Max gave Zac a motorcycle launcher.



Max got Daddy a black skinny tie.



We watched StarWars last month and the boys really started getting into it. It is fun for them to be into different stuff. They also got light sabers.



Jon gave Emily some SkullCandy Headphones



Zac got Daddy a new watch battery. 



Grandma and Poppa Munk got the boys books that had their voices recorded so they could hear their grandparnets read them a book! It was very cool!




Max thanking Zac for his Tonka Chuck toys



Emily getting Christmas Money!



Zac REALLY excited-I don't know for what...



The traditional bow on the head pic



One of the partnerships Jon has through work, also works with Xbox, so they sent us one for Christmas!



The boys love having somewhere to play and color. This table is meant to be colored on, but it has confused Max some. He colored all over a few things that shouldn't have been. Luckily they cleaned up easy.


 His Buzz Lightyear gear.



This is on Sunday but Zac loved his Iron Man Helmet and Sponge Bob laptop.




Jon's Gift:

Its getting to the point that all Jon's wants/needs are sooo expensive. I debated for a long time what I was going to get him. I pretty much just had one thing to open, so I decided to gag wrap it so it felt like he had more to unwrap.

Box 1


Box 2

Box 3

"Yay, another box..."

Box 4



Box 5


I thought he would've figured it out at this point. Its a box from AT&T...


A new iPhone 4G!


This little thing in that big box.

Of course, no pics of Mom-I'm the one taking them :)  I got a new purse, some shirts, kitchen gadgets, books, makeup and hair stuff.

After we cleaned up we skyped with the Munk grandparents. And I made 2 cheesy potato casseroles and 3 pie crusts. Then we headed out to my parents for dinner, games and more presents.

Zac looks so big in this picture!



I love how the presents are piled on Max. The pic doesn't capture the full effect.


 My family made us a huge checker board. Its a blanket with huge checkers. It was fun to play!


I haven't been very good about taking pictures of what we've been doing. And I can't believe I didn't get pictures of everyone else that night. It was nice to have the whole family there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!