We got about 3 feet of snow over a 48 hour period. Our driveway was cleared 3 and a half times that day. Once and a half by me, once by the landlord and his snow blower, and once by Jon when he got home from work.
The swings are under there, I promise.
The fort
Walkway to the front door
Side of the driveway
The sidewalk-Luckily, the landlord came over with his snowblower, because we didn't get around to shoveling the sidewalk after the last storm so it would have been impossible to do it with just a shovel.
This picture was take a couple weeks later. The temps stayed down in the negatives, for about a week or so following the storm, it was negative 17 for a couple nights there, and then negative 15. Last week there was an upper 40 degree day that was delightful!
These icicles are about 3 feet long.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love all of the catch up posts. I did that yesterday too! lol. I'm glad you guys has such a fun christmas and I can't believe how old the boys look even from the last time I saw them. And can I just say wow to all that snow. Brian would die if we lived there.
ReplyDelete