Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Lesson on Littering

It is surprising to me how windy it is here. But I guess it makes sense, living between 3 canyon areas. Its not conducive to many summer outdoor activities, but it also makes littering a bigger problem. We were on our way home from one of Zac's soccer games on a Saturday morning and they got fruit snacks for their treat. Max always gets to have a treat too. The windows were down in the car, and Max threw his empty bag out the window. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and we stopped to try and find it but we couldn't. Then we talked about littering and since we could find the trash to throw it away, we came home and helped Max to clean up litter that was caught in the bushes and gravelly side of the house.  It was a positive experience and I think he learned his lesson.


 What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!