Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Disney on Ice-Toy Story 3

 The week before the baby was due, Jason, Jon's brother, offered us 4 tickets to Disney on Ice-other than take it easy and get ready for this baby we didn't have any plans. So we decided to take them. Friday, night I was having some contractions but not really painful. I was a little concerned for Saturday so I ended up drinking as often as I could. It was about 85 ounces of water that day. But at least it kept the contractions at bay.

All these pics were taken on Jon's phone since I forgot to bring the camera.  We parked at the Gateway Mall and spent some time at the Clarke Planetarium waiting for the show to start.

Going inside



We'd never been to anything like this show before. I had asked a lady at the planetarium who'd clearly gone to the earlier showing, what to expect. I'm glad I asked b/c it gave us the opportunity to inform the boys what they could get BEFORE getting there. Until we saw the prices, we said they could each get a toy and a snack. Some of the snacks came with a toy and were more spendy.

All the Toy Story 3 loot.



The boys had a really great time!




We got nachos, popcorn and drinks. Max REALLY REALLY wanted the alien hat, that came with the cotton candy, so that was his toy. And Zac chose to get Bullseye. He has a Buzz and Woody that would go great. But he hasn't been able to find the Woody toy :(



Thanks for the tickets Jason and Kari!

1 comment:

We love comments!!