We never seem to be able to do our home fireworks on the Fourth of July. This year, if I remember correctly, I think there were so many fires around the area and it was so dry that I was worried about doing them, so we waited for things to settle down.
Dave, Jon's brother was with us for about a week during this time, because he had knee surgery. We were taking care of him since he was pretty immobile for the first week or so. I think he was pretty drugged up with pain killers ;)
The neighbors to the south of us were doing aerial fireworks that were pretty loud. One even went side ways right in front of where we were doing fireworks it was pretty scary, that one. Enzo wasn't a fan of all the loud noises, especially the screaming ones. We spent half the time watching from the house.
I remember really liking all fireworks when I was a kid. But now I feel like the home fireworks are so lame. But I think the boys really like them.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!