Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pool Days!

We sure LOVE going to the pool! Unfortunately, with a new baby we didn't get there too much. Hopefully, we'll spend lots of time there this summer!

We were gifted seven peaks season passes and we only made it there once. Enzo was a champ though. I just kept him in a breathable mesh like baby carrier while we moved around place to place. There are some drop offs in the lazy river and I was surprised by the first one.....so was Enzo. But he was such a good baby.

These were taken at the Veteran's Pool in Provo, early in August. I was so glad Enzo took a short nap.



Our most favorite pool buddies! Sophie, Max, Zac and Chance!



I LOVE that my boys play so well together. When we are cooped up in the winter, they get sooo super hyper with no where to go. I sure miss these summer days!



I also LOVE this picture of Enzo! It was a bit tricky taking a picture of him while holding the camera and keeping his face out of the water!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!