Max is so cute and sometimes it takes several pictures to catch it! He just got out of the bath so he is very happy. Since it is sooo cold and dry here the boys get lathered after the bath, so he is shiny with lotion and vaseline :P
This is my online journal so to speak. I sometimes talk about whats on my mind. I comment on what I like, fun things we do and changes that life brings. This is how I document our comings and goings, events and pictures. It is my alternative to scrapbooking. A lot of it can get long winded, but hey that is how I tell stories, and this is for me and my family. (Please forgive my many grammatical errors! I don't take the time to edit-you'd never know I was an English Major, Editing Minor! :P)
Such a cute little boy!
ReplyDeleteI just love to visit with both of the boys, they sure make my day complete!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think Max might just be the cutest little boy ever! Is it too early to betrothe our kids? ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I can't wait to have a little boy.
ReplyDelete