A few years ago we got a certificate in the mail that said if we test drove a car at a certain dealership and brought the post card in then we could get a free weekend at a hotel. So we decided what do we have to loose? Jon loves cars and its fun to test drive a new one...well the salesman was very pushy. We ended up being there for like 2 hours and he pushed us so far as to get us to consent for him to run our credit...even though we weren't in the market to buy a car...we just wanted the free hotel! Anyway, yeah it was just soo rude and we have had negative feelings about the dealership ever since.
We haven't test drove any cars yet. We'll probably do that in the next couple months. But after looking around at the car show we want a cross-over type SUV with a third row that can split fold down to get more cargo space. And a car that is wide enough to comfortably fit 3 carseats across the bench-for when the time comes. We decided that a mini-van is way too big.
We have 5 cars that we want to go test drive.
The Subaru Tribeca. This one is probably the smallest of the cars we like, but has all the amenities that we would want. But is the car we most agree on.

Then the Mazda CX-9 is second choice

CX-9 Cargo Space

Then the Honda Pilot. I think it is bigger than we need. But I have loved them for so long. Personally, I like the look of the older models.

Then Jon wants me to try the Ford Flex...I really don't like it...and I think it is even bigger than the Pilot.

Some others are the Toyota Highlander, Ford Taurus X.
Here are some pictures of a fancy Audi. I wasn't paying much attention to other cars except those with the things we need right now. But Jon is always looking at cars...especially sporty ones!



Then after the car show, Jon dropped me off to meet my sister at Ikea. I was helping her to shop for things to decorate her front room. Thanks to Jeff I have now been looking at Ikea furniture for our house. I love this piece(s) so I had to take a picture. I think it would look great in our family room!!

Then on Monday Jon took Zac to his first movie at the movie theater. They went and saw Madagascar 2. Zac loved it. He sat on Dad's lap since all the booster seats where gone and Zac couldn't see. And they ate lots of candy. Then we went to Toys'r'us to find a birthday present. Then we went to Eddie's birthday.


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!