Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa Lyle Munk!

We went to Idaho Falls this last weekend. Jon's grandpa Lyle turned 80 this year. And his wife and her family threw a big party for his family. It was great. All of his posterity was able to come except 4 members.

I will try to post a better picture later.

We left about 2p on Friday afternoon. After a morning busy with packing. I can't beileve how long it took me. I was trying to pack as light as we could-we have a small car. This was as light as I could pack. Backpack of food/snacks, toy bag (we were at a few houses who have no kids), diaper bag, activity bag for car ride, portacrib, kids clothes bag, mom and dad clothes bag, sleeping bag for zac.
The Dave drove up with us. It was a tight squeeze wtih all of us. But it was sooo nice to have Dave there. He helped so much with keeping Zac entertained. And Max did great too! He just slept on and off, and was soo low key, and quiet-just hanging out in the carseat.
We had dinner on Friday at Jason and Kari's. It was fun to catch up with everyone. Jon's parents were there, and Emily was there too. Then we had the birthday party on Saturday in Blackfoot. They had a program where family members performed. It was fun. People shared fun memories, Emily sang beautifully! And Annie played the viloin great! It made me a bit nastalgic... I miss playing too.
Then we just hung out at Kris and Mardean's and relaxed. On Sunday we went to sacrament and then drove back home. It was a good trip. And the boys were soooo good. I just can't beileve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!