Thursday, February 19, 2009

Max playing around

On President's Day we met up with Dave and went to Brick Oven... one of my favorite places :D Then we came home got a babysitter and went to test drive a couple cars... Boy was I surprised when I really liked the inside of the Ford Flex.

I am still trying to warm up to the outside (and I think the white roof is part of what I don't like about the look, it is optional)...but it is soo spacious, and low to the ground (which is nice for me as a short person). It was really nice. Then we drove a Toyota Highlander...which left us wanting.

Anyway then we came back to home and just hung out. Here are some pictures of Max. He is a lot of fun, and likes to just laugh out loud for no reason. He has taken 4-5 steps walking between Jon and I, but he will just not take off on his own or take more than that before dropping to the ground. He likes to point to your nose, and he he knows his eyes too. He loves to take his shoes and socks off if he ever notices they are on. He also likes to put the ball in the hoop. He can actually stand up by himself and put the ball in the hoop. Jon is just spotting him here.




4 comments:

  1. what a cute kid! let me know how you like all of these new cars it'll save us time on looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In danger of having you realize I don't like your car if you get it, I think the outside is hideous. I really dislike the box-like car trend. The Scion, for example, is an abomination in my mind.

    But you do have some cute kids. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ford didn't have very good deals (and yeah I am not that big of a fan of the majorly boxy stuff)... we drove a Subaru Forester yesterday, and I think that's our car... we'll have to see what happens with the job stuff before we make a move though.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!