Another busy day: (sorry to bore most of you...I do use this as a journal of sorts)
Jon's Birthday is next week and I have had several ideas of things I wanted to get him, a big manly BBQer, a drill, books, g's, or new clothes. Being that his wardrobe is built of mainly simple, inexpensive, clothes that do not fit his personality, I headed to the mall today to catch a couple really good sales! I bought a few dressy shirts and pants. He feels bad taking the pins out of the shirts and having the sales people have to redo it all so he really doesn't like to try on clothes. So I brought a bunch of stuff home for him try on. Then I'll return what we don't keep.
After shopping I got Zac a soft pretzel so he wouldn't go to preschool hungry then dropped him at preschool. Then I met up with Jon for lunch (Max had a high fever and was breathing fast so I gave him some tylenol). After I dropped Jon back off at work I went to the grocery store and bought some milk, where I realized I lost my debit card. I called Subway and the Mall to see if it was turned it-luckily it was at the Mall. So I got Zac from preschool, went back to the mall, went to pick something up from a friends house, came home and put Max down for a nap , and called the Dr to see if I would need to bring him in, and for now we could wait. So I sat down and watched Casper with Zac (he was scared of the mean ghosts).
I checked Max after his nap and his chest was retracting and he was still breathing hard and fast, and had a fever about 102. So I called the dr again and we went into the after hours office. (I didn't make it to the Bunko game). Jon met us over there after work. Max tested positive for RSV-ugh! Again?! His oxygen counts were good, so they gave him a nebulizer treatment to clear his lungs and we went to the hospital to get him suctioned (what a nightmare those are) so he could breath easier. Then I brought the boys home, while Jon picked up Papa Murphy's since it was already 8:00p. Then I gave Max a luke warm bath and his fever dropped a lot. He was happy, playing, and breathing and eating better all before bed-what a blessing! I am so glad that this isn't as bad as last year so far. The Dr said today and tomorrow should be the worse days. I hope so.
After getting the boys in bed. I made Jon do a fashion show for me. We decided on a fitted lighter purple button up shirt from Express and some black double pin strip slacks from Banana Republic. Then later I ran to the store and grabbed him some black dressy shoes. Jon can be very fickle with deciding what he wants to wear. He loved wear quality, fitted, stylish clothes. Happy birthday, Hon!
A bit stressful, but overall, another satisfyingly busy day.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I want pics of that sexy man in his new gear.
ReplyDeleteOh I am so sorry Max has RSV again!! How horrible! Happy Birthday to Jon though! You are such a cute wife!!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the drama. I hope Max is ok...stressful!!! Good luck and let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteThat just stinks that your baby is sick! We have had the worst, longest cold EVER for about 3 weeks now. Just before Spring we always get the nasties at our house! Bring on the warm weather!!!
ReplyDeleteagain!?? that is crazy, he must be prone to it, like my kids are prone to croop? not fun!
ReplyDeleteI am really sorry to hear about Max! Is that why I didn't see you guys in church yesterday?
ReplyDelete