I love how his hands are out to keep his balance! I love how you and Jon instill such excitment and joy for life in the boys. It really stands out in their eagerness to learn and be part of our lives.
This is my online journal so to speak. I sometimes talk about whats on my mind. I comment on what I like, fun things we do and changes that life brings. This is how I document our comings and goings, events and pictures. It is my alternative to scrapbooking. A lot of it can get long winded, but hey that is how I tell stories, and this is for me and my family. (Please forgive my many grammatical errors! I don't take the time to edit-you'd never know I was an English Major, Editing Minor! :P)
that is awesome! I can't wait until Holly walks. she is taking her time too.
ReplyDeleteI love how his hands are out to keep his balance! I love how you and Jon instill such excitment and joy for life in the boys. It really stands out in their eagerness to learn and be part of our lives.
ReplyDelete