Zac went to preschool this year and LOVED it! He only went from January through April, but it was something he looked forward to every week. He always did his homework and enjoyed it. He seemed to like the math stuff more than the letters. He made some friends and enjoyed the independence.
Since his Birthday is in August they celebrated his Birthday on the last day of class. He got to bring his favorite toy and book for show and tell. He brought a remote control car, and the book, "Where the Wild Things are". He also got to bring treats, chocolate pudding!
They also had a pizza pajama party on the last day. These are his favorite pajamas :)

Also for his special day, we made a poster about himself. It was fun to put it together and look back through his pictures.

I have seen these cute, jumbo/oversized clothes pins and have wanted to make them for a while. This was the perfect reason to jump on that. We gave these to his teacher as a thank you gift.

I love the ruler ribbon! The red one has cursive upper case and lower case letters on the paper. It was really fun to pick out these supplies.


Those jumbo clothes pins are so cute! Where do you get them??
ReplyDeleteI bought them. I couldn't find them in any of the craft stores around here so I had to order them online.
ReplyDeletehttp://store.scrapbook.com/ci-16321.html