Thursday, July 30, 2009

Water . . .

is the title I am going to use to categorize these pictures...

Back in May we went to visit some friends, The Jewkes, in St. George for Memorial Day. One evening we went on a walk and the boys loved walking in the water filled gutters!


And Max had to try it too!



We just hung out, BBQed, ate, stopped at the outlets, went to Sand Hollow Golf course, played on the mini course, chased rabbits, went on a fun golf cart tour of the back nine as the sun was going down, and went to the reservoir.


Max loves the sand!



Here are a few non-water pics from the trip, but I liked them. This is the first time he actually played on a bike apparatus for an extended period of time.



Zac and Z eating ice cream and staying up too late!



Which leads to a fun "cheese it" picture!


A couple weeks ago we went to a pool party for Max's school. Its at the veteran's pool.



Zac loves his new goggles!

Max was patting his tummy here-funny.


So we got this water proof camera a few weeks before Zac was born and I think this is the first time we actually used that feature. This picture took only 2 tries! (its hard when I have contacts and no goggles and am holding a sick baby) But, I love how it came out! Way to go Zac!

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Zac in the water...very cute. So, we missed out play date. It kind of worked out because of the whole potty training thing we're doing. Chance seems to be getting a lot better, but I still get nervous bringing him anywhere. Let's get together though next week if you can.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!