Friday, August 21, 2009

My Birthday, 27

Jon was awesome as usual and hosted a family party.

He got me these beautiful red roses. Roses are my favorite.


And he made his own concoction of jambalaya. It is really good. My parents and Lexie and Adam came over.


Made a yummy chocolate-chocolate cake-my favorite!

He got me this printer, scanner, copier too. I have been wanting one of these for years. We haven't had a printer for probably 4 years. It is so frustrating when I need copies of SS cards, to print tickets, confirmation records, to prepare primary lessons, and especially to do crafty things that I like to do so much. Me heavily complaining about having to prepare part of my lesson in the library using their copier and paper cutter, between all the other patrons, and having to hand write word strips is what convinced him to get this for my birthday. And I love it! I have already got to use it and enjoy it for fun things.


And a couple months ago I got to buy all these containers when they were on sale, 40% off, to organize and store all my craft and sewing stuff.


Then a couple days later, Jon took me on a date to a new italian restaurant, that was pretty good, and we window shopped at the mall. I love going on dates. It is so relaxing and carefree. I love going out with my best friend, and with no interruptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!