Friday, August 21, 2009

The Owlz Game

Jon has started to take the boys on father/son outings and he was going to take Zac to the Orem Owlz game, but I was so jealous that he let me and Max come along. It was a really good time. This was the first time we took the boys to a non-youth sporting event. It was fun to teach Zac about baseball and the different things on the field.

He got to take his mitt and ball. But of course he was more excited about eating popcorn.

The boys (Zac didn't want to be in the picture)



Zac got to high-five the Owl and thought he was pretty cool!



We had a hot dog, popcorn, frozen strawberry lemonade, and 2 churros-gotta love game food! We even stayed til the 8th inning! Way to go boys. The Owlz won. It was a shut out-but I have to admit I go for the environment, not so much the game. I don't even remember who they were playing, but I do know the other team wore blue . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!