Wednesday, November 4, 2009

G.I. Joe

A few years ago, Jon read Ghandi's Bio, Tolstoy's The Kingdom of God is within You, and something else. He really picked up their sentiment of anti-violence.

So far, we haven't had any toy guns. Which we know, seems not so effective because little boys will make guns out of anything even if we think they don't know what a gun is :)

It was very funny to me that Jon, after hearing that Zac plays with Barbie's at his girl-friend's house, wanted to go right out and get a gun carrying G.I. Joe! Ha ha ha, I still think its funny!


We found some old G.I. Joe cartoons online, so he would know what G.I. Joe is all about.


Max got into it too!

Funny!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like Jon is doing some fine fathering there...clearly a violent sociopath is preferable to the effeminate.

    I kid!

    I had G.I. Joes as a kid and I turned out ok. (I did NOT have barbies.) And now you know, and as the cartoon reminded us often, knowing is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!