Sunday, November 22, 2009

Max

I am sitting here getting the rest of my primary lesson ready, trying to hurry so I can get in the shower and to the church in 45 mins, Jon is walking out the door to do Teacher pick ups and will be back in about 15 mins. Max starts crying because Jon leaves, I am busy with my lesson, but hear Zac talking to Max like we do when Zac is throwing a fit. Zac says, "what are you doing Max? why are you crying?" Then 5 mins later, I am walking to the back and I notice Max has put himself in time out-I presume for "throwing a fit". Because he knows that is what happens with Zac throws a fit. But he was not throwing a fit, just crying. So funny, and cute, and sad, I suppose. Well, I just killed 5 more mins of getting ready time. Have a good Sunday!

1 comment:

We love comments!!