Sunday, January 17, 2010

01/01 at 1:00p: Sledding

This is the new tradition I am starting for my family. It was a great one and we hope to have many more. This is honestly the first time we have gone sledding as a family. I bought our first sleds this year too. Zac loved it and Max hated it.

Maybe he was just tired from the night before? At first Max was very excited to get all bundled up. But generally he hasn't been a fan of the snow yet-but hey neither am I. Here he is grumpy to be bucked in and bundled up.


Zac is excited and ready to go!



This is where Max was most of the time


He loved it when a little dog came by.



Zac loves the tow. Although, when Zac and I went down together he had to walk himself up!


He's not so sure about this sledding thing.

This was the best way to go down, so there was enough room on the sleds.

Max slipped when he was walking on the snow. He was pretty freaked out-it was funny . . .

The park was pretty busy, and got more so the longer we were there.

Max even hated getting towed up.

This was the only way we got Zac to go by himself at first.

It was a fun trip! We didn't plan very well, but for future reference all family in the area are welcome to come. And I think next year we want to try somewhere in the mountains and maybe avoid the crowds?

1 comment:

  1. Max will probably like things better next year, when he understands it better! Hopefully we are around to go, this sounds like a great traditions for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!