pretty funny, you shouldnt have blocked out the finger, thats just seems classic snoop! oh snoop dog, you crack me up. i guess jon and him are buds now?
This is my online journal so to speak. I sometimes talk about whats on my mind. I comment on what I like, fun things we do and changes that life brings. This is how I document our comings and goings, events and pictures. It is my alternative to scrapbooking. A lot of it can get long winded, but hey that is how I tell stories, and this is for me and my family. (Please forgive my many grammatical errors! I don't take the time to edit-you'd never know I was an English Major, Editing Minor! :P)
All in a days work!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo look at mr big stuff, lol. love the shaving pictures too!
ReplyDeletepretty funny, you shouldnt have blocked out the finger, thats just seems classic snoop! oh snoop dog, you crack me up. i guess jon and him are buds now?
ReplyDeleteWOWIE! Lovin' life!
ReplyDeleteshut up! That is too funny. Hello 1998.
ReplyDelete