Monday, January 18, 2010

Miscellaneous

I don't post often enough to have these in individual posts and this is more convenient.

Jon's company gave them some REALLY nice Bose headphones, but since we already have some great ones from Skull Candy we decided to sell them and we finally bought a new camera. I can really tell how the old one was sluggish and lower quality pictures.


A few nights we watched movies as a family and this is how they typically end:

Max sleeping
Jon sleeping
Zac playing . . . I think we were watching Hook this night and he was fighting Captain Hook at the end.


(I am typically watching the movie still, or finding other not hard things to do. Notice the huge pile of laundry on the couch :)


It was really foggy one night. This is the time of year when we getting freezing fogs, that leave ice crystals on everything in the morning. But I'm not outside early enough to see those.


I just thought this was funny.

Busy playdate

Max had a good time playing in the luggage. Jon thinks its funny. We have a picture of Zac in some luggage about this age too.


Zac playing with his Play Dough Ice Cream Parlor

Max playing with Jon's Iphone. Max is pretty mechanically minded already. And he has a good memory too. The boys like to play this Sponge Bob game on the Iphone, where you pop bubbles. Zac played with it first, but when it was Max's turn. He remembered that if you tip the phone to the side, Sponge Bob will slide to the side with a funny sound. It was cool to see him figure that stuff out and remember.

Max loves Reeses. Jon likes to get the kids all hyped up and excited when they get a piece of candy. Its probably a good thing, because it makes it more of a treat and fun thing. So this is Max all excited about his treat!


A couple weeks ago Jon and I went on a date. We went and played the arcades at Boondocks and then went to the Mayan. The food has definitely improved. We think it would be really fun to take the boys there. They would be really excited.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Max being excited about his candy - too cute! Andwow your boys are getting big too! Glad you guys had a good date night!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!