I am on the Parent Council for Max's "school". The PEIP program, through Easter Seals. And they are having a great fundraiser right now and some of the cost is tax deductible.
You're invited to take part in the 4th annual fundraising Bloomfest event to support Easter Seals-Goodwill and help bring autism services to more children and their families in the Idaho and Utah regions. Order bouquets of 10 fresh cut tulips for yourself, friends, family, co-workers and clients.
In this area the tulips will be available for pick up this Thursday or Friday. Right before Easter! You get 10 tulips for $7.00! Today and tomorrow are the last days to order. You can order them at the Easter Seals Bloomfest website or call 801-664-9228.
I ordered 3 bouquets and I am sooo excited to have those fresh beautiful flowers around my house during Easter weekend!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I will have to enjoy them at your house this weekend!
ReplyDelete