Saturday, April 17, 2010
Boys
After reading some chat on facebook about missing certain windows of potty training opportunities, I decided that I had that window a couple weeks ago (even though Max is only 28 months) and hoped it was not closed yet! This week, we (I), have been working to potty train Max, and things are going pretty well. Yesterday, he had no accidents, we weren't home all day, and were up til 1:00a playing! (I am not brave enough to do no diapers during nap or bedtime). Today he had one accident, while he was in timeout. I think we are on our way. He will occasionally tell us when he needs to go. He can hold it for awhile, so he hasn't really had much opportunity to tell me without being prompted. A few days ago, he perfected the reward system. He sneakily decided to break his #2 into 3 consecutive trips, thus getting 6 treats instead of 2! Silly boy! I didn't fall for that too hard, he only got 4 treats.
Anyway, last Saturday we were doing the naked thing after accidents in the underwear. The boys have a friend across the fence and like to talk through a hole in the fence.
Max muscling Zac out of the way
He poked me in the eye!
Mom said we have to share
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!