Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today

it snowed again . . .



So after my errands, I ran to JoAnn's and then made this to remind me it was, indeed, spring.



I was inspired by this over at Blue Cricket Design. I already had the frame and so it was quick to make.  I love how its different than a regular wreath! I have been wanting something springy to put on the door, but all the wreaths I have seen are just blah.  I'm so pleased how it turned out!  I wish I could find more picture frames like this. Has anyone seen any around?

4 comments:

  1. That is really cute!! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! It is WAY better than a regular wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me that spring is finally here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tunred out awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!