Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's Finally Here!

SUMMER!

I've been waiting a long time! Today is the first day that I have felt Summer. Maybe, it was doing the same 5k that I did it. Last year, when I did this same 5k summer was in full swing. It was hot while running today. When we got home we set up the kiddie pool for the boys to play in.




Yesterday, they played on the slip n' slide at my parents.  Its fun to see my little sister and brother during the day, now that school is out.

While the boys played, I relaxed under the umbrella and enjoyed the nice breeze, for about 10 mins . . . until someone needed to pee and someone needed a snack, etc.


Jon went on a bike ride, then mowed the lawn just in time for us to get a call that we had someone who wanted to see the house. We had 40 mins to get the boys and Jon cleaned up, and the backyard and house clean. We headed over to Sammy's for their amazing pie shakes; I adore the banana cream pie shake!

Now, we get ready to have the missionaries over for dinner and make BBQ pizzas.

Welcome, Summer. I hope you'll stay for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!