Monday, June 21, 2010

Seven Peaks

Last week we were able to go to Seven Peaks for free! There was a free pass in the Valpak and I was able to get the boys in free too. We went with my Mom and Adam. It was so nice to have help! We had a good time. We were able to stay most of the day. And the boys wanted to stay longer-well Zac did at least, Max was wiped out.




It was SOOOO busy because of the coupon thing. The lines were soo long and slow! It took us about 15-20 minutes to figure out how to get in, with the coupon. And then we waited like at least 30 mins for a tube! Seriously, it was so busy. It was the last day of the coupon.

Then me and the boys headed for the tube run. The lines were long and we accidentally were waiting in line for a tube slide that the little boys couldn't ride.  So we had to switch lines! We got up there with our double tube hoping that I would hold Max in my lap and Adam would hold Zac in his lap. I was so excited to get to be with Zac for his first waterslide. When the ride attendant noticed there would be 4 of us going on a double tube she said we couldn't all go down. We could double up, but it was a double tube so only 2 people can go on it. So Me and Max got out so Adam and Zac could go. I wanted to cry. I was pretty upset for a few reason, I wouldn't get to be with Zac his first time, I hope that Adam would be able to grab Zac in case the tube tipped, and I didn't want to wait at the top for Adam to bring 2 single tube (you can do double on a single tube) and just the busyness and waiting was irriating.

Anyway, so I made sure we could cut the line after all that. I went down and got a single and met up with Adam and Zac and we were able to go this time. But I thought we could like hold on to the tube and do a train down so I could be with Zac too...nope. So I didn't get to be with Zac. But he loved it. Max was a little nervous but had a good time. That was the only time we did the big slides, because the lines were so long and the boys were cold waiting in line.

I was able to get over my frustration and we had a good time. We headed to the lazy river. The boys were scared and had a hard time figuring out how to sit on a tube. It was pretty comical. They finally figured it out.



Zac can walk in the lazy river in the more shallow areas. It took a bit for Adam to convince him that he could. But now, Zac thinks its pretty cool,






Max is a tiny little thing-especially without diapers! I think this swimsuit is a 12m. But it still is soo loose even with the band rolled down. That is how most of his shorts are too! He is constantly trying to pull them up.


The boys LOVE kiddie pools!

This is a snake that floats on the water




Evidence, that I was indeed there-


Snack time! One of the best parts of swim days :)


Kiddie pool waterslide:
Top
Middle


End

Sweet!


Zac swimming the breast stroke



Another slide in the kiddle pool


We ended up skipping baseball...now that I think of it, we never got any pictures of baseball! Sad! Since we missed spring soccer registration I put Zac is Start Smart Baseball. Jon was only able to make it to a couple practices, so it was hard for me to take pictures. Also, Zac didn't think I was very good at throwing, and didn't hesitate to let me know that ;) A couple times I hit him in the head with the ball. At least it was a very soft air filled one. But I think he did great and was even hitting balls without a tee before the session ended. We didn't even realize it was over. Jon took the boys to the last practice because I had Bunco. And they played a little game with the tee. Zac is excited to start new sports too. He wants to try basketball and football too!

I'd really like to go to Seven Peak again this year, and with Jon when its not soo busy. But it is so expensive. I don't know if that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!