Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Return Missionary

July 21st, the Wednesday after we moved in, my brother Jacob returned from his 2 year mission to Piura Peru, for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  He flight was a little early, and I didn't go to the right terminal, so I was rushing to make it on time, but I made it with time to spare. The boys where holding these signs.



Rachel was in Phoenix looking for a place to live, and her flight came in a few mins after Jake's in the other terminal.  The boys sure love her!



Then we went to the Spaghetti Factory for lunch.







Two Years ago


Its sure fun to have him home!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Jake! Can we all have a reunion?! Please?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how different he looks. Not his face or anything, but two years ago he was the face of a missionary, then when he comes home his tie is loose and his shirt is rolled up, no jacket. It must mean he's been working hard out there. way to go jake. And I agree with Court! We should do a reunion with everyone, that would be so fun! Its been waaaaay to long!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!