Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 11: Happy Birthday to Me-28

So I am not yet to the point where I want to hide my age...actually its quite the opposite. I want everyone to know my age, to be sure there is no confusion-I am not a teenager!  I should be grateful for this misconception, I suppose...but I'm not yet. Everyone always said I'd appreciate it when I'm older, what "older" exactly...perhaps 30?

Wednesday we went back to Provo. Zac had a dr appt. He has been showing signs of anxiety so we have been to a therapist a couple times. This day I went in first to give updates since it had been a month and the conversation moved to me and how I want to get a Masters in Psychology and the doctor asked what specialty and was so excited because he did the same. And we talked about that for almost 20 mins! Basically, I got all excited and nervous about going back to school (in a few years most likely). So that was fun and the receptionist watched the kids the whole time!

Then I went to the temple while my brother, Adam watched the kids at my moms. The temple was a great experience with peace and answers and just perfection.

Then I checked in at my moms, put an agenda together for a PEIP meeting I was running later that day.

Then I decided to get a pedicure and glitter toes while my brother watched the kids again. (Thanks sooo much Adam!! Your help really made my day!)
 
Then I came back made the boys mac and cheese for dinner and went to my meeting. The meeting went great. I missed the last one with our move and was concerned about jumping back in. But it was smooth and went well and we had 2 new families attend which was great!! Things are moving along with some of our objectives.
Then I headed home about 7:30p. Max fell asleep in the car and went to bed right when we got home. We ordered pizza for dinner and Zac was so sweet and kind that night. No fighting, No whining. It was great! Then jon put him to bed and I got to share the successes of the day with Jon and we watched a chic flick.

It was a good day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!