Monday, November 8, 2010

As of Late

Jon went to LA for a couple nights for work and the boys and I painted and watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians one night.

I actually slept pretty well. A blessing, no TV, scriptures, and half a sleeping pill.


The first bite of snow for the season (The soon to be silly hat, that we forgot to pay for cuz Zac was wearing it out of the store. We did go back and pay for it).



While Zac was at preschool for Silly Hat day, I took Max to the library's story-time Halloween Party. It was fun to see some people from church there, color, play musical pumpkin, get a few treats, watch clogging and hear a fun story. It was pretty busy!



Later that day the boys wanted to play in the snow. Zac was so anxious to make a snowman. But Max was his stubborn self, and would not put 2 of his toys away so he could go out too.  So, Zac went out and Max tried to put his snow clothes on by himself.




I helped Zac make the first snowman of the season. I had to assure him that we will have LOTS- PLENTY of snow to make more.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you get to do so many things with the boys. They love it and will remember it. You are a good mommy. miss you....

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!