I guess, backposting is my new thing :P I just haven't been in the mood to blog. But it is a great, easy way to journal and keep track of our pictures, without scrapbooking. I am hoping during this snowy winter, come January, that I will be getting my blogs ready to publish for myself. I think I am just going to use Photoshop or InDesign (if I can get the software). I personally, don't like the limitations on Blurb...maybe they've changed by now?
Anyway...
I volunteered to help with Zac's Halloween Preschool party. (I also signed up for all the parties, of which there are 6! Thinking I'd need something to keep me busy.) Little did I know, that in this case its not really help, its do. They typically have 3 mom's sign up. Each one is in charge of one thing: craft, treat, and game. So I thought I'll do the craft. I love crafts after all, and it was an excuse to do one for Halloween. Then I learned that I had to supply all the materials too-for 16 students. So I want to keep it cheap and simple. I searched all over the web and found a bunch of stuff. My favorite was this one:
Vampire Lollipops or "suckers" if you will! Here's the link
But these were so quick and since I supposedly had 20 mins to fill, I decided to do another one.
Mummy balls, link here
But these were a little tricky since kids were filtering in and out, instead of coming as groups (like I anticipated). It was pretty chaotic. But it still worked out ok, and I think they are way cute.
This is the only picture we got from Halloween. Last minute we decided to go trick-or-treating with our friends in Sandy, the Grossen's. Its becoming a fun tradition. And since our kiddos don't have cousins real close by, the boys love to get together when there are other little people around. They love Jack!
Happy Be-lated Halloween!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!