Well, I have a few more posts that I keep forgetting to write up. This is the first year we did something for St. Patrick's Day, and it happened to be a day early. I am the 8yr old scout leader, and we did a St. Patrick's Day party on the 16th, and Zac's preschool party was on the 16th. Since I was already doing decorating and snacks for both parties I decided we'd just go with it.
In the morning, the boys found that Lucky the Leprechaun had made some mischief around the house....
He also left chocolate gold coins
There was some other odd things too! These canning jar rings are coming from the lazy susan, where a note was left and lead up to the fridge door!
The milk was green! (The Koolaid was already for the parties.)
There was a tower in the family room
The note from Lucky was backwards! We had to put it up to the mirror to read it!
Zac (tired) showing me his gold
Max's gold
After lunch I went help with the treat for Zac's preschool party. I made these rice krispie clovers with green sprinkles.
All packaged up
I also got some mints in gold wrappers
I also served green milk, and Lucky Charms.
Then after preschool it was on to the Scout Party. The boys had a major say in the planning. We had pizza and green koolaid, ate doughnuts on a string, had a watermelon eating contest, and a silly string war. We finished off with green slushies and more doughnuts of course!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's super cute Jess!!
ReplyDelete