Sunday, March 13, 2011

Green Wreath

Sorry for all the pictures, but I LOVE this wreath! I don't even know why! Maybe it's because its fresh and green? or because I love having something on the door for the current holiday? or because I love the little bit of glitz? or because it was $12 to make? or because it came together so quick and easy? because I got just the right amount and kind of supplies to put it together? none wasted and no holes! and I actually made it? Or because I like it better than anything the stores had? or because its for St. Patrick's Day but is subtle?? I love the hiding gold coins and foil clover garland!

Anyway, my friend Emily and I decided we'd get together once a month or so and do a craft. I had been wanting to make a St. Patrick's Day door hanging for some time. I needed something to get me from Valentines to Easter! (I'm working on gathering things for an Easter one too!) I went to JoAnns and since it was only like a week before the holiday everything was on sale 50% off! And I had coupons for sale items too! It was great!







2 comments:

We love comments!!