Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blogging seems to be going out the window for me. I just don't get excited about it like I used to. I also feel like we don't have much going on. Perhaps, its being in this small town where I feel like, really, there's nothing to do. But when I upload pics I can see that we have been somewhat busy. Even though I mostly likely will keep in this back posting mode, I am going to keep blogging because this is the easiest way to keep a record for my family. Standby.....

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy reading your posts and keeping up with you and your boys. it doesn't matter if it is some "big event." Every-day moments are great too because it is nice to know that other people like me are out there doing the same things. hope you stay around a bit longer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you keep a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!