Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Swim Day!

YESTERDAY!!
We finally got to go to the pool!!! Honestly, I'd love to go 2x a week, but that isn't reasonable with driving out to Provo :(  But it was bliss! The weather was perfect! The boys had a blast! (Can you tell I'm still excited about it from all my "!!!!") I tried to soak as much of it in as I could, the smell, the sounds, the feeling.  Its been too breezy and cool here to get wet. Even laying out in the yard is not ideal.  The weather is all over. The wind gusts in every direction, and when the sun goes behind the clouds I get chills. But when I comes back, its delightful!

I was impressed at how Max just went right out there. Last year, he wouldn't go very far from me. He spent a good amount of time warming up on the cement.



We went with our friends, the Nemelkas. Zac had a fun time playing with Chance.


Pool check=snack time!


Everything turned off during pool check


Drying off to go home.


The boys kept asking when we can come back. I, myself, was wondering the same thing! Unfortunately, it might have to wait a month...maybe I can sneak a trip or two in during the move and upcoming holiday!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute. I never take pictures...especially of "everyday stuff" -- which is probably more important. Anyway...we loved going with you guys! Chance had so much fun. Anytime...seriously, let me know.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!