Saturday, June 11, 2011

House

So, we're moving........yes, again. Its a twin home in our neighborhood. It is more than two times bigger than the house we are currently in, it has air conditioner, its better quality and in better condition and has a back door!!! I knew not having a back door at the house we are currently in would be annoying, but I didn't know how much I really would miss it! We are really excitedWe are also excited to for it to take 30 mins to mow the lawn instead of 105 mins! We are moving in the next month.

When we first moved in here, I posted some pictures, and was planning to post more as we finished unpacking...but I never took more pics. And we didn't really decorate either. We put a few things up but that was it.




Craft room/playroom



Master




Boys Room



From the top of the stairs



Backyard to the right



Backyard to the left



Front room bay window



Front room view from the front door


The reason I post these, even though we are moving, is because I like to look back and see and remember how what previous places I lived as a kid looked like. And see the difference between how I remembered things and how they really looked.

1 comment:

  1. That will be great to have more room! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!