Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gymnastics and T-Ball

June 15

During the month of June Zac played T-ball with the city. He was on the Phillies team. He LOVED the red and he got a shirt and hat.

To be honest, it was pretty boring to watch. But it was really nice to be outside in the sunshine! One team hit the ball, while the other ran to get it and then threw it to first base. In my (and many others') opinions...it wasn't very organized. Zac never played a base and half the time he didn't get to throw the ball to first since he was in the back of the outfielders line and the other team ran out of players to hit. I much prefer Provo's City teams where they did drills and exercises.  But it was something to do and I think it was good for Zac to be involved. I heard there is a private neighborhood type organization doing a t-ball and I hope to get him on that next season. 



Zac on first base. He was a champ at running the bases. It was fun to be the last batter because then he got to run all the bases in a row, like a homerun.


I also, signed Max up for the summer gymnastics program here in the area.  I am hoping he can get stronger and more coordinated. He is pretty floppy with his low muscle tone. He loves it! Its once a week for the summer. Do to the gym's insurance, I can't go on to the mats or anything so these pics are from the top of the stairs at the far end of the gym.



Here he's doing a back roll on a cheese wedge mat.


There is a little course that they get to do and use different exercises. He loves it!



Here he is being helped to do a flip off the trampoline-soooo funny!



He loves, loves, loves it! I'm so excited for him to be learning this stuff. Its his first time being involved in a sport and he is so happy about it. Although Zac is a little jealous he is still a good sport and supportive to his brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!