Friday, November 18, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog....

I'm not in the mood to do this...in fact, I should probably be preparing a talk for Stake Conference this Sunday...we were told there are no assigned speakers and they asked everyone to prepare a talk, as they are going to make the decision who will speak and announce it at the beginning of Stake Conference. Can we say, scary?!  I think my topic will be on cheerfully fulfilling your calling, your responsibilities, living life etc. I already have some conference talks picked out to read for inspiration and direction, but I guess procrastinating my talk a little longer is what will get me to blog today! :)

I actually have a blog post almost ready that I started back in July....

1 comment:

  1. That is super scary and kind of annoying that you have to prepare and might not have to talk anyway. I get so stressed out with talks in a regular ward that I would be quite mad at them if I got stressed for nothing. If you do have to talk, I'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!