Friday, November 18, 2011

The Zoo

 July 7

Our old friends the Larsen's came to visit. It was fun to catch up. I'm waiting for a picture from Denise.  Of us 3 girls. And I could post one from like 13 years ago and then a current one! Ha :)....if  can find it. I have been looking for it for the last 45 mins. Its been kicking around here for years! And when I actually want it I can't find it!

Anyway, after that we went to the Zoo with our friends the Oleksa's. ----
Today, four and a half months later...I'll finish this post...

The boys had a great time!  And it was so easy for me since there were 2 older girls who love to dote on Max! I enjoyed hanging out with my friend Emily.



Tiger

?


These Dinos were new, and were animatronic (if thats the right word). It was pretty creepy to be up close.








Yummy Pizza




Zac LOVES maps!



We stayed for the Elephant show...which to be honest was pretty slow and lame.



Digging for fossils in the sand box.



Yummy ice cream cones that tasted a little like different flavors of laffy taffy.




These Dinos sprayed water occasionally.



All wet



Max, Navie, Aidan

On the train



My friend Emily



I thought Max looked so cute in this hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!